Destination Annville exists to promote and support the businesses, community and organizations of Annville, PA in a positive and respectful environment.
More than just a college town, Annville is a place where you can spend the night at a bed & breakfast, catch a movie and dinner, or spend the evening tasting wine! Destination Annville will bring you stories on Annville business owners, sharing live moments through photos and video, and “spotlights” on businesses, groups and organizations in Annville. We will also provide a listing of “weekly happening,”, so that you always know what’s going on in Annville.
Destination Annville (DA) is managed by several Editors and Moderators, all of who regularly read and respond to posts and comments by our fans. By participating in conversations here on DA, we ask that you acknowledge and adhere to the following guidelines, otherwise posts and comments will be deleted or users banned from the page entirely.
1. Please do not post material that is unlawful, profane, obscene, malicious, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as decided by DA. It is permissible to voice a complaint or disagreement with another post, but we ask that you do so respectfully.
2. Please do not post material that violates the rights of a third party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
3. Please know your facts before you post to our page. We will correct or remove false information.
4. Please do not post “spam,” including ads or solicitous material that promotes unrelated businesses, organizations, political entities, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
5. Please do not impersonate another individual or entity or allow another person or entity to impersonate you for the purpose of engaging with DA.
6. Posts by page administrators will appear as “Destination Annville” along with the official profile image. Any other comments on the site do not necessarily reflect the opinions and positions of DA. You are legally responsible for the comments and links that you post.
7. DA welcomes the input and help of its fans. Should you see inappropriate content or behavior on our page, please contact us and we will do what we can to rectify the situation as it applies to these guidelines.
8. At no time will DA take a stand on a political or legal issue with regard to any business or organization. Do not ask us to be an advocate for a controversial issue. You may post concerns to our page, as long as all other guidelines stated here are followed.